Last few months, I have been investigating the possibilities using the Estonian e-Residency.
The Estonian e-Residency gives non Estonians the possibility of accessing the digital services of Estonia in the same way as Estonians do. It does not give citizen ship rights or the right to enter, stay or work in Estonia. For that, an Estonian ID, EU Citizenship, VISA or work permit is still required. Lots of information is already available online about e-Estonia (or e-stonia as some call it). I aggregated more information about this initiative at you display:
- The Ultimate Guide to Estonian E-residency, Banking and Taxes
- still some administration required office1 or leapin
- Can't you do this in Belgium?
- Fiscal, Estonbia levies taxes.
- Administration, pest belastingen, administrration,
- Controlled Foreign Corporation
Is this regared as a foreign company.
- The modern e-startup
- TOdays polical landscape
The west has currently two main political ideologies. Open and closed. For most of us, we will be somewhere in the middle of the spectrum.